25 November 2005

Where is me!!!

I love Peace

It been a while that I didn’t post anything. That’s because these days I’m studying the Middle East conflicts because of my homework that I have for next week. Did I say next week? Oh god I will talk to my professor and I will ask him for more time because I really like to make a good study and to read the whole history of the conflict.
The name of theme that I’m working about is to find out if the: Middle East conflict is religious or not?
I’m in the middle road right now and I don’t know what to say even that I’m between two hypotheses. First I’m trying to find out if really this conflict is because of the faith, if really is something spiritually that causes all this wars there or if the states that have interests there are trying to give this the religious color.
For getting one real conclusion I’m basing on the Jerusalem story. There is really interesting history about this place. Is interesting how both, Israel’s and Palestine consider this the holy place and both want it for their state.
But, the part that I can’t understand is how those people made all those wars, all those victims and still they didn’t found one solution about this case.
And I cannot stop asking myself, “How it come that based on the faith they are killing all this peoples by trying to give to God a good proof that they love him”? Isn’t the best way to respect God by respecting his creation “lives of peoples”?
Anyway is not my duty to talk about moral at this time. All I need to do is to focus on the conflict cause and to verify my hypotheses. It looks I need to check Qur'än and Bible to se the spirituality connections of both peoples with this Place.
Until then I will try to give you a part of the Kosovo’s event. The most important news is that Ahtisar start visiting Balkan and right now he is on Serbia.
But, if you can’t wait you can check on the link under this post and there is a wonderful blog describing all events that are happening here. Finally I found something similar with my blog with a lot of comments from different persons. It good feeling when you see a lot of peoples giving their opinion about what they think for Kosova’s situation, and what they are waiting from the negotiations.

What I like mostly there is that it looks that everyone likes PEACE.

Bye

No comments: