14 November 2007

Back Again!!!

I love Peace

Well seams I took a long break.... even though there was a lot to say and a lot of things going on.... but this is how life is, we start something, then we jump in something that we think is more important and then we get back to where we been and we see that things were moving and the situation is not same...

I was very busy during all this time, preparing documents for scholarships, new job, helping one of my professor to prepare the election campaign, implementing different projects of NGO and having a lot of debates with candidates and forgetting about the books in TOTAL....

Anyway, I didn't done to much. After failing to get any scholarship for studying abroad I sow that being graduated doesn't give you an easy way but in contrary it leads you to more difficult challenges and you need to be prepared for failures, questions that people think you should know answers and this made me get back on "earth" and think of what a hell I want to do in next coming year... So, I created a plan where keeping to write in blog is part of it.... so here I am...

thanks god elections are almost finishing, at least I'm done with campaign :) also with debates of NGO and know I have time to read (I started to read something about Diplomacy-H.Kissinger) and also paying more attention to situation in Kosovo, final status- the question that still remains in Kosovars minds and harts, promises of creating a paradise after elections, analyzing international declarations about Kosovo status and reading, reading and reading...

Well it's nice to be back... see yaaa later......

No comments: