25 October 2005

UN Security Council meeting

I love Peace

Yehh!!!!

Finally we have the green light for resolving status of Kosovo. Yesterday, the UN Security Council had a meeting and they discussed about Kosovo situation and they gave green light for starting negotiations about Kosovo status.
I know that we still don’t have that what we want “self-determination right”, but only thing that makes me happy is that they didn’t said anything about Conditional Independence. It looks like Kai Aide’s report was madden correctly and the S.J.Petersen speech was real. I liked very much the word when he said “I don’t understand what mean Conditional Independence which is not final solution, so I think that Kosovo need to have a final status”…
Kostunica (Serbian leader) insisted to save the sovereignty of Serbia because Serbia is ready to give us substantial autonomy which means that Kosovo will be part of Serbia.
(For my meaning this proposal Serbia needs to give to Vojvodina which will be future problem on Serbia and Montenegro).
Also he insisted on not changing the borders on Balkan, but he forgets the Serbia and Macedonia agreement for the Kosovo’s border on 2003 so the Balkans borders are changed. Anyway, negotiations will start immediately and will finish soon 2006. Until then we have I lot to do, and when I said we I mean everyone that lives in Kosovo: all kosovars together to make a new life, good life, with our identity named KOSOVARS.

bye

No comments: