21 October 2005

Smash on the road

I love Peace

Yesterday I want home from work. I did stop nowhere because I was very tired.
Also I was very bad because of flu (hope is not chicken flu…just kidding). When I get in at my home there was my mom and dad sitting and watching television. As always they were watching news, because every day from 6 o’clock to 9 is the time when my father and mother watch news to see what is happening with the situation. I didn’t stay in the living room, because sometimes I’m boring of everything around especially from same news everyday. It looks still nothing gonna happened with us.

I went on my bad room and I’ve read a little bit for my next exam, last exam for this year. Anyway is not last to graduate university ‘cuse I have two more years…uff
After 9 o’clock I went to the living room. There was no one. I turn on TV and there was again news FLASH news. I get nervous because “I WANTED TO SEE A MOVIE” (next time I will make sure to stop by video shop and pick up one movie)….but wait a minute there was one terrible news…. I sow one smash between Kosovo police and some civilian peoples.

It was the same smash that happened to days before when some Albanians students and some civilian peoples lead by Albin Kurti was trying to write on all UN vehicles two letters one before U and one after N and to create Albanian word “FUND” which in English mean “END”. This group of peoples which are trying to tell the whole world that Kosovars need to “self-determine” for Kosovo status and which are against negotiations between Kosovars leaders and Serbians. With this motto they were trying to say that now is the time to decide for Kosovo status.

I’ve stay for I long time in front of television looking that terrible smash between police and those peoples and was thinking who is wrong on this moment: police or this peoples. And after all I found out that nobody of them. A police was trying to keep the peace! and were doing their job by dispense the law and the KAN( this is their organization name) were doing that they need to do to support their people right for “self-determine”.

Hope the international community will understand one day that everyone needs to have this elementary right of democracy and will let Kosovars to choose their destiny.

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting story....hope you'r country will be free one day..

I love peace as you do

PEACE